- Remember that wise men still seek Him. Have a blessed Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Pray for our missionaries serving on their fields away from their families during the holiday season.
- Pray for Rev. Norval Shepard in the passing of his wife, retired missionary Elsie (Conley) Shepard.
American Indian Field
- Steve and Debbie Cartwright have returned to Arizona with their monthly support in place, and are happy to be able to resume their ministries.
- Pray for Steve and Lori Baldwin as they celebrate the Christmas season with their Native American friends. Pray that many will come to the Lord when they hear about the birth of Jesus and why He came to earth.
- Pray for Virginia Detillion as she instills good study and life habits into her students. Pray that they will want to serve the Lord after being influenced by Ginny’s life.
- Pray for the medical issues Keith and Donna Bourne are dealing with. They are excited and challenged that the Lord has opened the door for them to serve on the Navajo reservation in northern New Mexico.
- Pray for Mike and Donna Brown as they minister to the people they love during the Christmas season. Pray for Nathan and Eva and their influence on the kids they come in contact with at school.
- David and Debbie Hawk are pleased to see progress on the field. The church in Jucuapa is strong and growing and their work in the community is gaining strength and developing in ways they never imagined. They are also closing in on a completion date for the medical center.
- Pray for Jeremy and Melvina Hurd, Missionary Volunteer Partners who are raising funds to serve in El Salvador for one year.
- Kent and Rhonda Harmless have been released to leave for Honduras on December 14! Praise the Lord! They have sold their vehicle and are using a loaner from one of our churches until their departure date.
- Pray for Terry and Colleen Hawk as they provide leadership to the Hispanic ministries.
- Praise the Lord for little Ava, who has joined her family, Jared, Chris and big sister Lilly Moyer. Thanks for your prayers!
- Tim Spetnagel left for Honduras on November 7. Praise the Lord! He is planning to be married this month.
We'd love to introduce to you two missionary disciples to Papua New Guinea. Shawn and Bethany Waugh come from the Circleville Crossroads Church.
They are currently raising support for their first term, and, wow! do they have great testimonies. They both feel a strong call to missionary service.
Bethany is a PNG missionary kid, as she is Butch and Leatha Jenkins' daughter.
Let's really get behind this great couple, as they are desperately needed there. They will be involved in evangelism, leadership training and discipleship ministries.