Very stable church looking for a Senior Pastor to step in and continue spiritual and numerical growth.
We are a suburban upper middle-class congregation. Our sanctuary seats about 300 people with other rooms and buildings setting on 30 acres of land.
Our Doctrine is Wesleyan Arminian, and we hold to the teaching that all Christians can live a sanctified holy life.
Our Philosophy of Ministry is focus on reaching the lost through a variety of ways. On Sunday morning attention is given to challenging Christians while having a message that opens spiritual truths to non-Christians. Through special outreach events we appropriately use our buildings and property to reach out to those who do not know Jesus Christ. At these events we promote our church with the purpose of encouraging those who attend these events to join us at Sunday Morning Services.
We are looking for a Pastor who preaches effectively.
- To us this means understanding where people are in everyday life and in their workplace.
- Someone who speaks well and communicates with truth and humor.
- The pastor must be able to keep the attention of the congregation through preaching that connects.
- Additionally, the pastor must have the ability to lead several staff, both paid and volunteers.
- We have a budget for additional staff which the new Pastor will help choose and direct.
This church is led by a Leadership Board which consists of local church leaders as well as qualified leaders from outside of the church. The Senior Pastor is a very active part of the board and is given ample leeway for his ideas and new approaches to ministry.
The Salary for this position will be commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the pastor.