Welcome to The Churches of Christ in Christian Union
The mission of The Churches of Christ in Christian Union is to preach and teach the gospel of Christ for the purpose of:
- World Evangelization
- Discipling Believers
- Promoting Scriptural Holiness
- Establishing Churches and Ministries which reflect the spirit and practice of the New Testament Church
Ohio Christian University invites you and your church to join us on September 13th for the 2020 OCU Offering. The offering theme is WE ARE ONE! OCU and CCCU are one! OCU is proud of our heritage as a ministry of The Churches of Christ in Christian Union.
Jim and Becka Johnson have announced their resignation as missionaries with The Churches of Christ in Christian Union and World Gospel Mission. Jim and Becka have touched many lives throughout their ministry, and we thank God for their work.
Greetings to All,
I know I don’t need to remind you that God Is Good, but He is Good! The little chorus we used to sing a lot proclaimed that God is good. Velna Ledin wrote this chorus in 1933 while on a road trip with several companions just to pass the time while they were traveling. The verses of that chorus still encourage me today.
The CCCU leadership team continues to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and the latest guideance from local, state, and national health and government leaders. After prayerful consideration and consultation with the Mount of Praise Camp Committee and General Board of Trustees, it has been decided to postpone General Council and Mount of Praise Camp Meeting. The 2020 Mount of Praise Camp Meeting will now be held from August 19-23. General Council has been postponed indefinitely.
General Superintendent Mike Holbrook has formed a COVID-19 Task Force to help lead and direct CCCU's response to the COVID-19 outbreak. The COVID-19 Task Force continues to analyze the latest information related to the coronavirus from government agencies and medical professionals in an effort to contain the spread of COVID-19 and to ensure the safety of our members and the general public.
General Superintendent Dr. Mike Holbrook shares, "I encourage you to be the church in these days. God has not been asleep or caught off guard. He will see us through, and my prayer is that the church responds in a way to bring Glory to God." Read on for the latest updates from our General Superintendent.
- Rev. Bruce Morrison, physical need
- Dr. Richard Morse, physical need
- Rev. Ele Thompson, physical need
- Rev. Gary Thompson, physical need
- Rev. Bob Jones, physical need
- COVID-19 patients and families
- Caribbean Churches and Families
- Open Churches
- Bolivia, calm following presidential election
- Mike & Donna Brown, upcoming return to Bolivia
- David & Debbie Hawk, upcoming speaking engagements
- Dr. David Lattimer, Missionary Evangelist, upcoming services
- Join us in praying that the Lord will call more workers into the harvest.
- Pray also for those traveling in the US raising support and supporters for the ministries. Ask God to to give them safe travels, effective communication of the vision and the need, and a cheerful and generous response.