Welcome to The Churches of Christ in Christian Union
The mission of The Churches of Christ in Christian Union is to preach and teach the gospel of Christ for the purpose of:
- World Evangelization
- Discipling Believers
- Promoting Scriptural Holiness
- Establishing Churches and Ministries which reflect the spirit and practice of the New Testament Church
General Superintendent Mike Holbrook has formed a COVID-19 Task Force to help lead and direct CCCU's response to the COVID-19 outbreak. The COVID-19 Task Force continues to analyze the latest information related to the coronavirus from government agencies and medical professionals in an effort to contain the spread of COVID-19 and to ensure the safety of our members and the general public.
General Superintendent Dr. Mike Holbrook shares, "I encourage you to be the church in these days. God has not been asleep or caught off guard. He will see us through, and my prayer is that the church responds in a way to bring Glory to God." Read on for the latest updates from our General Superintendent.
Due to COVID-19, the CCCU Missions Banquet has been postponed until further notice.
The 2020 CCCU Missions Banquet, sponsored by our Mission Minded Men, was originally scheduled for Saturday, April 18, at 5:00 PM at Crossroads CCCU in Circleville, Ohio.
Our goal this year is to reach the nation of Albania by bringing the hope of Jesus to Muslim families. Specifically, we want to raise $35,000 and form two work teams to help construct the Vlashaj Family Center which will minister to Muslim families in Vlashaj, Albania, and the surrounding communities. Our theme this year is “Hope for Albania.”
This event has been postponed until further notice.
The CCCU Ministerial Conference will be held on Tuesday, March 31st. The theme of the conference is “Engage: Unstuck” and will be held once again on the Ohio Christian University campus. Speakers include General Superintendent Dr. Mike Holbrook, Dr. Matt Friedeman, Promise Keepers CEO Ken Harrison, and Bishop Timothy Clarke. The day will be filled with dynamic speakers who will encourage and equip you for ministry.
The General Missionary Department is pleased to announce Dr. David Lattimer as our new Missionary Evangelist. As Missionary Evangelist, Dr. Lattimer will travel among our churches preaching, teaching, and engaging churches in the Great Commission.
Dr. Lattimer is no stranger to the General Missionary Department. He served as General Missionary Superintendent for 18 years. Dr. Lattimer has also served as a pastor, professor of missions, and university administrator. Most recently, he has served as the Pastor of Spiritual Formation at Crossroads CCCU. Throughout his fruitful ministry, Dr. Lattimer has focused on winning others to Jesus and passionately promoting the Great Commission. This passion continues to burn deeply in his heart.
The General Missionary Department is pleased to announce the appointment of Scott and Noel Hardaway to Papua New Guinea. "Scott and Noel are a tremendous addition to our team of Global Workers serving around the world. Their testimonies and calling will inspire and challenge you," said General Missionary Superintendent Rev. Michael Tipton.
- Rev. Tim Young, physical need
- Mrs. Janice West, physical need
- Mrs. Chera Duvall, physical need
- Mrs. Teresa Leeth, physical need
- Rev. Ele Thompson, physical need
- Donna Sollars, physical need
- Caribbean Churches and Families
- Open Churches
- Jonathan Taylor, coming departure for field
- Butch Jenkins, PNG construction project
- Grace Ministries CCCU Work Team to American Indian Field
- Join us in praying that the Lord will call more workers into the harvest.
- Pray also for those traveling in the US raising support and supporters for the ministries. Ask God to to give them safe travels, effective communication of the vision and the need, and a cheerful and generous response.